Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Selena Gomez Says She's the GirlYou Take Home to Meet theParents, Not A One Night Stand

She's just not a one night kind of gal!
Selena Gomez's ex-boyfriend Justin
Bieber may have allegedly been
spotted in a Brazilian brothel over the
weekend, but the 21-year-old
songstress clearly has a different idea
on what she would do during a free
night out. In the December/January
issue of Teen Vogue, Gomez surmises
that, now that she's entered her 20s,
she's "entered the decade of confusion
about who I am and what I want to do
with my life...that's what this entire
decade's going to be [about]."
"Part of you wants to have that
rebellious feeling where you're just like,
forget it – I can do anything I want," the
"Come and Get It" singer continues.
"I've tried it, and I've never been that
girl. I'm always going to be the girl you
want to take home to your parents, not
for the night."

No comments:

Post a Comment