Thursday, November 21, 2013

Cheryl Cole slams liars who claimshe is using Kim Kardashian to break America

Former Girls Aloud singer Cheryl
Cole
has slammed a story that claimed she
was getting help to build her US career
from reality television star Kim
Kardashian.
She has been known for the odd
(ahem) Twitter rant, but she turned to
the social media site to strongly deny
(!) that she was trying to "break the
US".
She was clearly quite upset - and
decided to vent her feelings online.
"This is really how pathetic it's got!!!
"There aren't enough words to tell you
on here what a load of s**t they talk
but they might get this as it is my
20,0000th time saying it!"
"I have no desire or "big dreams" to
'break the states! I have been offered
and refused many opportunities which I
have chosen not to take lol!
"Get it through to your thick heads."
She ended her rant by explaining her
relationship with the future Mrs Kanye
West.
"And just a ps. I met Kim years ago and
have seen her on more than this
occasion. And fyi I think both Kayne
and Jay-z are genius bc #fact! #
boreoff".
Wow.
Earlier this year, she jumped to the
defence of Kim after she received
criticism about her body during
pregnancy
.
"Just wanted to send you a tweet to say
I think you are an incredibly beautiful
woman inside and out.
"I can only imagine how tough it is to
be heavily pregnant and feeling
extremely vulnerable on top of some of
the daily criticism you take!
"I admire your tenacity and send you
my best wishes with the rest of your
pregnancy."
Cheryl is currently in talks to come
back to The X Factor after leaving
in 2010
.

No comments:

Post a Comment