Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I’d give anything to work withJesse Jags, 2face – Eva Alordiah

Barely few years after she ventured into
the Nigerian music terrain, this
scintillating singer is gradually moving
up. The Delta state born, rapper, Eva
Alordiah, a.k.a, Eva, in this revealing
interview, talks about her love for dogs
and rats; her challenges as a female
rapper and other personal issues.
My name is Eva Alordiah, I am an Isoko
girl from Delta state. I am from a very
simple Christian family, I am a lover of
animals. I am a Computer Science
graduate. I have always loved music
and I think doing music now will not be
a surprise especially, to my parents.
This is something I have always loved. I
am also, a professional make- up
artiste.
*Eva
I have my own make- up outfit here in
Lagos. I am currently doing music and
make- up together. I wanted to be an
animator because of my love for
cartoons. I also love to draw and that
was why I studied Computer Science.
What I really wanted to do was
computer animation but the course was
not in any Nigerian University
curriculum.
So, I decided to start with a first degree
in Computer Science,hoping to move
on from there to study Computer
Animation abroad. I am still in love with
that and it is something I would do at a
later stage of my life. Right now, the
part of me that likes to draw, I have
converted it to make- up artistry. You
know it is all about drawing and
painting. I have not dropped any album
yet but I have dropped a free tape last
year because, my fans wanted that. I
am seriously working on my first full
album.
Read More www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/id-give-anything-work-jesse-jags-2face-eva-alordiah/

No comments:

Post a Comment