Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I Can't Remember The First Time IHad Sex With Omotola--Hubby Speaks

She's an actress and he's a pilot, cute
couple Omotola and Matthew Ekeinde
hardly stay at home due to the nature
of their work yet their love still waxing
strong after 17 years of marriage.
In this interview with Entertainment
Express, Captain Ekeinde talked about
the secret behind their successful
marriage and the first day he made
love to her wife.
Excerpt:
What is the secret of your 17 years old
marriage to Omotola?
I won't say we have been good because
I am a fine boy (laughs), but it is just
the grace of God. I am so lucky and
also blessed by God to have married
my God given partner.
That is a very important thing about
marriage, you have to find and marry
your God given partner. That is why a
lot marriages breakup.
Some men marry women because of
their hips, their boobs, legs and some
other side attractions. But after se$
with her so many times, what happens
next? Does she have a good attitude,
character or good human relationship
with others? I am not saying we are
perfect couple, we have our own
differences but we are compatible.
We have been married for over 17
years with four beautiful kids.
One thing that has been working for us
as a couple is that I always encourage
her to be who she wants to be. I give
her full support always.
Lots of married women that are caught
cheating on their husbands could be
traced to the fact that some of their
husbands don't allow them explore
their talents.
I encourage my wife and kids to be
what they want to be.
Most of the influential men and women
we have in this world didn't even go to
school. So it is all about exploiting your
talents. Some women love acting but
their husbands won't let them believing
that other men would touch or exploit
them sexually. It is all about discipline.
Those that want to cheat will cheat; it is
all about self control.
For the 17 years that you have been
married, what are those special
moments you can't forget in a hurry?
Hmmm! Truly and honestly, I can't
forget the very first day I made love to
my wife

No comments:

Post a Comment