Saturday, November 9, 2013

Charlie SheenViolates Gag Order Tweets 'Judge Anus-Brain'

Charlie Sheen just violated the gag order in his custody case in a < -- Read -- > spectacular way, calling the judge Mr. "I'm Italian judge anus-brain," and threatening him if his kids are hurt in the newest custody configuration.It's something of an understatement to say Charlie is not please that the judge just made Brooke Mueller's brother Scott the temporary guardian of twins Bob and Max. The judge also allowed Scott and the kids to live with Brooke so they could be close to school. That effectively puts Brooke back in the position of having full custody while she tries to beat her latest drug abuse problem.Charlie just tweeted, "So lemme see if I got this straight ... my twin boys are now in harm's way and in grave danger, being 'raised' by a gaggle of incompetent and lascivious marionettes all ruled and fooled by an Adderall snorting husk called Brooke."Now it gets good ... "And guess what CPS and 'I'm Italian' judge anus- brain, you may have gagged me temporarily, but mark my unspoken words, anything happens to my boys, and you will get to know me, know who I truly am, a loving father."He ends, "Tag -- I'm it."The judge just hauled Charlie into court a few days ago, telling him he's going to jail if he violates the gag order again.Charlie doesn't seem to care, saying, "*If this means being jailed for loving and trying to protect my children, then go for it."

No comments:

Post a Comment