Saturday, November 2, 2013

Bimbo Thomas says she regrets sending nude photos to ex-lover

Actress Bimbo Thomas granted an interview recently to The Nollywood Reporter, where she admitted sending nude photos to a married ex-lover. Bimbo says it's one the big mistakes of her life.

Yes, I have been in love before and I have been involved in relationships I thought was love but wasn’t.. There was this relationship I thought would lead to the altar. I was committed to it and the guy was committed too but it still didn’t work out. We are still friends though. When I came out of that relationship, I didn’t want to date again. I just wanted to be left alone but you know women and love; I found another guy, he was the kind of guy one will call a gentleman. I fell in love with him; I could do anything for him. I even made a mistake that still tugs at my conscience till date; I sent him my nude photos. 
Looking back now, it was one mistake too many especially when I realized the guy was deceiving me as he was married with children. I cried and cried! I almost gave up on everything thing but God kept me
On asking why she made such a stupid mistake, she replied, “Yes, it is a stupid mistake but you know celebrities are humans too.  We hurt, we laugh, we cry, we love, we grief and do everything every other human being does. We fall in love and make mistakes. Though we fall down like the Bible would say, but we can’t stay down, we get up and keep forging ahead. Many guys that approach femalecelebrities have evil intentions.
Responding to questions on if she will gladly date again, the Omo Ghetto star said she will but will approach the subject cautiously. “Dating is now something I dread. I don’t think I will give up on love but the next guy might pay for the sins of others.” She said amidst laughter laced with vengeance. We can’t help but pray God helps the next guy.
Bimbo Thomas, a graduate of creative art from the University of Lagos, came into the industry a few years ago and after a series of small roles, became a household name, thanks to “Omo Ghetto”, a Yoruba movie produced by popular Actress cum Producer, FunkeAkindele.

No comments:

Post a Comment