Saturday, February 2, 2013

Selena Gomez Says She's Doing Fine After Justin BIeber Breakup!






Justin and Selena back in the days.
Justin and Selena back in the days.
She says she's doing fine!
She says she's doing fine!

We still cannot believe that our favorite Hollywood couple, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber, better known as Jelena, have broke up. We've heard tons of rumors on what's been going on ever since they went separate ways, but now Selena speaks out herself for the first time. "I'm good. I'm really good", she stated. "I've been recording, having a lot of fun with my girlfriends, having a good time. I'm having a lot of fun expressing everything that I'm feeling", she also said. Don't you guys hope that deep down, they still know that they should be together? We do.

No comments:

Post a Comment